Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, it is free when choosing the economy delivery method.
Which types of wood do you use?
- Primarily 4 different wood types: Ebony, Walnut, Maple, and Zebra. We plant 1 tree per product sold.
When will I receive my order?
- Every order of wallets or bow ties made before 12:00, Danish time, will be sent the same day. Depending on your location, delivery times can vary from 1 to 9 days. Please allow 3 days for production and finishing the hats.
Are the Wood Wilder collections sold wholesale?
- Yes. For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you give back to the nature?
- Yes. Each product sold leads to the birth of a new tree.
Who do I contact for press related requests?
- All press related inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
What is Wood Wilders return policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Are the products available in more sizes?
- The fedoras are not available in different sizes yet. We are currently working on expanding our available sizes.
- The bow ties are "One Size" but you can regulate the length of the band depending on the size of your neck.
Are the products only for men?
- No. Even though our products were initially designed for men, they are indeed suitable for both men and women.
How do I know that my hat is unique?
- Every hat has a unique serial number and is only sold in limited editions. Every product is made from wood, and therefore every product has a different pattern.
How do I pay?
- All credit and debit cards, Paypal and Apple Pay.
How are the products made?
- The fedoras are made from zebrano wood and cut by laser to ensure a seemless edge. The felt for the top is carefully shaped and fitted to the design. Second step is the laser engraving of text and signatures and serial number. The label is sewn onto the felt and our logo is printed in the inside of the hat. A fine grit sandpaper helps smoothing out the surface and later the brim is treated with oil. Finally the fedora is assembled by hand and quality checked by the designer him self.
- The bowties are laser cut, sanded and treated with oil. The bowtie comes with two different fabric colors for the center of the bowtie; grey and black. These are connected around the bowtie with magnets. Finally, the bowties are quality checked.
- The wooden wallets are laser cut, sanded, oiled and finally quality checked by hand. The wooden wallet comes with two elastic bands; one grey and one black.
For further information see the Terms and Conditions which can be found during the checkout.